Status: Still Single


"I have learned to search for my own happiness by putting boundaries to all my desires in life rather than attempting to fulfill them.” It might hurt me but then, it’s better to stay this way…
Heart’s Day is fast approaching… ahhhhhh… 13 days to go… The day for lovers… the day for two people falling in-love with each other… ME? I don’t celebrate Hearts Day because I don’t have someone to spend with during that romantic day… but then, my “barkada” have plans… we are going to celebrate during that day for being SINGLE… hahaha… isn’t it nice? It doesn’t mean naman di ba na kapag VALENTINE’s Day kailangang lovers lang ang magcelebrate… we have our rights to celebrate in any occasion and its my right to celebrate that day with my friends… well, what should I say? With or without a partner, I am HAPPY and CONTENTED of my status: STILL SINGLE…



Saturday, January 31, 2009

1 Comment:

glaiglay said...

okay lng na pu... anyway, we are used to celebrate such occasion with mama and papa naman dba?

 
_elated_ - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger