A Wish

How does it feel to be unnoticed by the person you notice the most? It’s like offering the most beautiful portrait to a blind person… this text message that I’ve received a month ago from my friend is still bothering me. Why? I used to ask myself, why is it that I’m still waiting or hoping that someday, that someone in my life will notice me like I’ve noticed him all day long. I always ask for signs… looking for answers to all the questions in my mind… is the absence of sign a sign? Maybe it is but I still wish it to come… that someday… he will notice me and will ask me to be his friend… that’s what I’ve been wishing for… no more…


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1 Comment:

glaiglay said...

kacharmusan au ako pu uie...hehhe

 
_elated_ - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger