A Glimpse of Hope Sonnet 23423 (If you love me too)

Sobbing at something makes me to recall,
Of things that I don’t want to remember,
Someone who have hurt me and made me fall,
And makes me grasp it’s rude to be sober,
Moving on was not that hard to achieve,
He’s not the only one whom I’ll adore,
Things do come and go and I do believe,
I’ll be a learned one as of this lore.
Red lights told me to stop, green lights says go
It’s a sign that I should look one more time
Because these are the things that I must do
Charmed once more, of course it isn’t a crime

I am not frightened I’ll be misconstrue
Because I can find another who’s true.


--- hobby ko na ang gumawa ng sonnet ---


Sunday, February 8, 2009

2 Comments:

snage said...

hi yan.... well, its a good thing na ngasulat ka.... its a healthy hobby to express urself....

nice blogging...

glaiglay said...

hehehehe... uyyy...inspired ka pu?

 
_elated_ - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger