A Strenuous Task

Lately, I’ve been experiencing the most exhausting weeks of my life. Projects here and there, sleepless nights and even experience to be multi-tasking. I never thought that this semester will be so stressful. In our physics subject, I never expect that our professor will be that serious to us to think that it was just a minor subject. I prefer case studies, analysis, reflections, thesis and any English related subjects rather than predicting, acting like an engineer, measuring angles, and many more. AB English major in Aeronautics, science, mathematics, social science, humanities, statistics and computer science… where can you find a course where your major subjects are not related to your course? Impossible isn’t it? Even me, I can’t even think that it would go this way… that these minor subjects will act as major subjects.

How I wish that this semester would end right now for I cannot bear the pain and sacrifices anymore. Tears would always fell from eyes because I want to rest but I am not allowed to it is because I need to study and I need to finish this and that.
Anyway, I can now prove that I’m capable to be multi-tasking and I can answer questions which are not actually related to my field. Lesson learned for the semester!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

0 Comments:

 
_elated_ - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger