An Enigmatic Sign

Signs are always accompanied with people, words, things, places, weather or even an incident. These signs were often asked by those people who are desperately in need of answers from questions and doubts in their personal lives. Most often than not, they ask for signs not because they are willing to take the risk but because they are expecting for good outcomes without thinking that everything that happens is according to God’s plan and what is the best for us.
We often assume for good things to happen that is why we end up thwarted. We should not expect for good things to occur because we might get hurt if the unexpected one will come our way and isn’t it nice when we are not anticipating and in the end, we end up flabbergasted? Yes, it was the right thing to do for us not to get hurt and be disappointed in the end but then we often forget that and it’s actually our nature to expect and assume.


A sign for me is a vital wish… It is a hope that what I will be asking from Him will really answer my uncertainties and questions obscuring my thoughts. That is why I rarely ask for signs because I don’t want to get upset in the end but then in my entire life, once I ask for signs, I always end up displeased with the result… Funny isn’t it? Sometimes, I think that what I wanted is not meant to happen because if it is… then, I should be thankful because it really means that I did something right… that my decisions are right and my doubts are wrong…
Just this January 2009, I was asking for an impossible but unexpected sign. I just want to know whether he’s the right guy or not and God really loves me because He then answer my doubt because minutes after I’ve asked that sign, He then gave it to me but was I happy? Well, it goes like this…I was at the San Pedro Church at that time, together with my friends, I was asking Him if that guy was the right one and the sign that I’ve asked from Him is that… if I’m going to see that guy tonight together with a woman and they were so happy, I am going to stop my feelings for him and then… then, as I was riding a jeepney all the way home, I was not expecting but… I saw him together with a woman… and absolutely, they were so happy… Wow! What a sign! Yes, it was what I wanted… and it hurts to admit but then I was happy that God doesn’t want me to fall for the wrong one… Tears fell from my eyes. I felt my heart is crushed into pieces. I was certainly emotional at that time… It really hurts especially that my feelings for him did grow for almost six months of having a special crush for him… But then, what should I do? Of course, forget him and move on. I am used to this… I must admit that…
However, I was not expecting that asking signs from Him will not always lead to distressful events because just last week, I have asked for a sign from Him and it definitely answers my doubt. It was the sign that I’ve been waiting for… a guy that would seriously love me for who I am and at least, would not hurt me in any way… I am not just happy… I am elated… I just hope that I will not be disappointed in the end because right now… I know he’s not perfect but I think he’s right for me and I am certain with him… I wanted to thank God because I’ve found him… Well, what should I say? I was not expecting for this sign, but then He gave it to me… isn’t it enigmatic?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

0 Comments:

 
_elated_ - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger