The Truth Hurts

As defined in the dictionary, truth means a fact that has been verified and hurt means the source of pain. For you, how would you define truth and hurt? For me, when these two words are combined, I would define it as Sadness, Distress, Grief, Forfeit, Self-pity, Loneliness and Heartrending.

There are some instances that we are trying to smile and pretend that we are not affected or we are not hurt to discern that the truth is really a painful one. Here are some situations that most of us had undergone:

* Why is it so hard to forget someone who in the first place was never been yours?

* The hardest part of walking away from you is to know that you won’t run after me


* How does it feel to be unnoticed by the person you notice most? It’s like offering your most beautiful portrait to a blind person.

* Sometimes, you have to try not to care no matter how much you do because sometimes, you can mean nothing to someone who means everything to you.

* I asked him, do you love me? He said: let’s just be friends. I asked again, he told me the same answer. Then one day, he said: I love you and I answered: I know because we’re friends right?

* One day, he’ll care for me like I cared for him, one day he’ll miss me like I missed him, one day he’ll love me and I may not feel the same way anymore.

* Because of you, I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me

* Sometimes, we tend to ignore the truth, the pain, and even the consequences without realizing that we are doing it for someone who will ignore us after all.

But despite of this dilemma in our lives, we find it as a lesson for us and to see the brighter side of it and that is: we became much stronger after each distressing days in our lives.

Right now, how do I see love? How do I see this person whose glance was never mine? How can I elude his smile that wasn’t meant for me? How can I forget him who in the first place, never knew me? Even if my heart wants to lead me in love’s journey, I can no longer follow. The wounds have injured me too much that all I am able to do now is just sit and dream. Hope has already left my heart but the nice part is that my strong faith remains. I consider love’s journey a battle where my heart is a soldier who fights for the love I truly believe in.
I have failed many times, but I have a very strong vision of love and
THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE all these years…

Thursday, September 25, 2008

0 Comments:

 
_elated_ - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger