The Real Thing About Me

Why did I choose to have a blog? Way back then, when I was in elementary, I used to write my hatred, insecurities & heartaches at the back of my notebook. Through writing, I can freely express what I feel for that instance and after which, I felt much comfortable that I was able to express what my heart is telling & stopped myself not to express it.
As years goes by, I was able to purchase a notebook that is intended for my personal experiences, heartaches & happy moments and I called it "My Diary" but it was just for a while... I felt tired of writing the pain inside me especially because everybody seems to be interested to know what I wrote... whoah... I wish I could shout it out so loud that "Can't you understand that it is my personal stuff?" Well, sad to know, nobody didn't ever think about that!
Now, after so much time, I missed writing my point of views, that is why, I was eager to have a blog... Since it is my first time to have a post here, I hope that when someone's interested to see my post, he/she will never get tired of reading it again and again...

Friday, August 1, 2008

1 Comment:

glaiglay said...

welcome to the blogosphere... pu free to explore other blogs for you to be discovered by them too... add them to your links..ill teach u how...

 
_elated_ - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger