What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?

Given this question, the very first thing you will do is to think it over before you will finally realize the answer to this question. But for me, I wasn’t able to visualize the hardest thing that I’ve ever done in my life because the fact that it was an impromptu speech given by our professor in Speech and Oral Communications.
Seconds passed by before I had my idea on this topic. And then I said: “What’s the hardest thing that I’ve ever done in my life? It was when I was pretending to be happy when deep within this heart of mine I felt the opposite. Why I was pretending to be happy? It is because of two reasons: (1) because I don’t want others to see me hurting and (2) I want to hide the pain that I’ve felt so others would not worry about me. I tell you, it is very hard for the reason that you keep on pretending in front of many people that you are fine when in truth, you’re not. But the lesson behind that is: not at all times, you need to hide what you feel, it is not wrong to show what you feel to others, instead, you became stronger because you were able to prove to others that you can actually release the untold feelings in your heart.” I was contented after I’ve done my speech because I was able to overcome this fear of having that impromptu speech. How about you? What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done in your life?



Thursday, August 28, 2008

1 Comment:

glaiglay said...

hmmmm... honestly pu, the hardest thing i've ever done so far in my life is on continuing this relationship i have with rhodiliz..huhuhuhuhu but i'm happy...i have never been this inlove before...

 
_elated_ - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger